Friday, April 23, 2010

Sew Many Projects

Not sure where to begin on all the items I want to make both for Emmy and my Etsy shop...LOL I guess I should get my self organized and get to sewing and bow making. 
If only my children would cooperated,. Poor baby is teething and if I get out of her site.... the screaming begins.. and boy a screaming teething baby along with an hyper almost 4 year old... wanting to play Mario all the time (you play he watches, he's a lazy gamer) and sinus headache... equals mom wanting to pull all her hair out.


Any Hoo, I ordered some great patterns from Whimsy Couture and can't wait to get started on them, as I type the Strappy Top and dress pattern and instructions are printing. I got several more from her, like ruffled pants, twirly dress and easy bloomers, all of which I can't wait to sew for my baby girl, as soon as I get one done i will post a picture.


I also have found a couple of really cute doll patterns from Annie's cupbord and have made little girl one doll, minus hair, button eyes etc.. but it's cute and I have several more cut out to start sewing. I hope to get them done soon and hopefully posteed


i have so many bow making ideals it's a matter of getting them put together and put on the site to sell, I love the flower one's i've been making that I hand sew, it was hard to get use to at first  but it was worth it the bows look so much better. Now much  learn how to make some others the same way.


Well i'm off to the sewing table.. I hope I can get something down before I get sleepy or someone wakes up.

No comments:

SWAG BUCKS BLOG

Swidget 1.0 2